So, the gift Mark ordered for me arrived at the house a few days early...and anyone that knows me, knows that I get ants in my pants when it comes to surprises so I opened it early (I can't even wait to use a new toothbrush once I get it home so just imagine my anticipation with two unmarked boxes staring me in the face all day!)...Mark and Isaac wanted me to anyways!! It is a Nikon D60. A super awesome digital SLR which means I can take REALLY good pictures and now have tons to learn about photography! Thanks boys! Mark and I have been having a lot of fun playing with the camera ever since, we still have a long way to go, but here are a few samples of the work!
"Whoa, that's a big camera daddy!"
Looking sweet after bath time.The pouty lip!
Lovin' his bath
The weather here has been b-e-a-utiful (with the exception of the rain today). Everything is so full and green, we can't wait to do some landscaping and get some pretty flowers out front! Isaac has been very good to me lately, he's starting to take more regular and longer naps during the day, which means I can actually do some things that I want and need to do! (I hope I don't jinx myself) It seems like he is changing everyday, after I took the bath picture above and looked at it, I thought "whoa! when did he get so big!" We had to move his tubby into the bathtub, as opposed to the kitchen counter. This is a lot less friendly on my back, but he is so excitable and active now that the last bath left my kitchen looking like it had been through a tsunami! Well, he should be waking up any minute, and I need to put in a load of laundry, so ta ta for now! Here are a few more pictures...
Love to all,
Steph


No comments:
Post a Comment