Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Earning his keep!








"Helping" mommy unload the dishwasher is just one of the many new ways Isaac likes to put in his fair share to help with things around the house. His other favorite ways of helping include:


  • "stirring" up Lucy's dog food (with his bare hands, while she's trying to eat). The look on Lucy's face is priceless. Someday I'll get it on camera.
  • "cleaning off" his tray after he is done eating. This is done by throwing everything from his tray, to the floor.
  • Washing his own hair. With his messy hands, just after eating, of course!
  • Reorganizing my kitchen drawers.
  • Inspecting every inch of the floor for the inevitable Lucy hairball that escaped the wrath of my vacuum cleaner. Too bad it is winter - otherwise I might seriously consider shaving her like a poodle!
  • Helping mommy get in shape. Because I am always chasing him around!

Though he definatley keeps us on our toes, Mark & I both agree that this stage is a lot of fun. He is really starting to explore everything! Like the snowglobe sitting on my end table - gotta go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well mommy, everything looks to be in order in here. I double checked the drain valve, the hydro blaminator and the riboflavinade..." Congrats on getting the dishwasher fixed. I can't imagine why they said it was being misued!!! Lol.

Monique said...

No, I have yet to try my nerd products. This whole hosting the turkey gorging party thingy has kept me too busy. I've been staying up until 3 am to paint and bake lately. Tonight I decided to switch it up and I am still up playing tetris. I remember this one time when I had a life...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker