A big "I'm sorry" to all you comment naggers for not posting as promptly as you'd like me to! Don't you know, I've been bust trying to dilate?!?! It is 12:00am my time, and I just finished mopping the entire floor...what can I say, I was bored...and after the cup of blueberry tea Mary told me to drink, I had some energy. Maybe that will motivate the little man...who knows! Since it is officially February 14th, Happy Valentines Day to you all! And, as the ticker shows above, it also means only 16 days left! That sounds just crazy, but Mark and I are both really excited! Even Lucy is getting excited I think...or at least sensing that something big is about to go down. Sometimes she just sits and stares at me, as if at any moment my water might break and she might have to go into Lassie mode! She is also more conscious of my belly. You see, ever since she was little when we would fist come home, or while playing with her she greets us by jumping up and putting her front paws on our waist...almost like giving a hug. But now with me, she deliberately by-passes the belly and goes for the chest. Whether that is because she understands that there is a baby in there, or just because it is so round, I don't know. I'd like to assume the first b/c it would mean she is pretty darn smart...but it is probably the latter.
Mark and I did some walking last weekend in an attempt to start moving the little man down. On Saturday the weather was in the 60's and sunny, so we headed to the outdoor mall. We had a nice lunch at a cafe there and had the best tasting muffin I've ever eaten. We then proceeded to walk around aimlessly enjoying each other and the weather. Much to our surprise, as we headed out of the Best Buy (shopping the competition I suppose) look what we saw!
Thats right ladies and gents....the wiener-mobile! I've always heard of it's existence, but never actually seen one. It was like catching a glimpse of the lochness monster! Had we not been so full from lunch, we would have gotten ourselves a wiener...afterall, it's not everyday you can get a wiener form the actual Oscar Meyer wiener-mobile. Instead, we wasted a good five minutes laughing and acting like five year olds... here is a picture to prove it!
We were trying to make it look like he was taking a bite out of it, but I am not that talented with the camera, and he is just too tall....plus, I was laughing so hard that my first priority was to avoid peeing my pants!
On a final note, we got ourselves a good ole Tennessee snow storm last night! As a result, there was a light dusting of snow on the ground this morning. Here is a picture I took just before breakfast!

All but one county in the middle Tennessee area closed schools for both today, and tomorrow! If one snow flake falls down here, it sends everyone into crisis mode! It's a good thing we just went to the grocery store...the shelves are probably empty by now!
Alright kids, mama is officially tired now. Goodnight to you all, and until next time.....think "dilate!"
Steph & Little Man
p.s. If you view this blog using the family log in, and/or think that I may not have your email address, send it to me at stephnorcross@bellsouth.net so we can add you to the baby arrival picture mailing list!
On a final note, we got ourselves a good ole Tennessee snow storm last night! As a result, there was a light dusting of snow on the ground this morning. Here is a picture I took just before breakfast!
All but one county in the middle Tennessee area closed schools for both today, and tomorrow! If one snow flake falls down here, it sends everyone into crisis mode! It's a good thing we just went to the grocery store...the shelves are probably empty by now!
Alright kids, mama is officially tired now. Goodnight to you all, and until next time.....think "dilate!"
Steph & Little Man
p.s. If you view this blog using the family log in, and/or think that I may not have your email address, send it to me at stephnorcross@bellsouth.net so we can add you to the baby arrival picture mailing list!


2 comments:
So...Mark likes weiners, huh? He, he. We need to devise a way to communicate via online chat...any suggestions? I think it would be fun...certainly a way to pass the time until the baby comes.
they closed schools for 2 days for that? WOW. That's just sad! How are you doing?
Post a Comment