Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picture Time!

As you can see, we got pictures done yesterday! The photographer said Isaac was teh best baby ever because he never cried! However, as I'm sure you can imagine, he was very serious. We had to work hard for smiles! We got worked over in the end too...they take so many pictures! And how are we to look at a screen full of beautiful shots and say no to so many! So, we've got plenty of pictures, please let me know which ones you want!
1

2
3
4
5
6

7
8
9
10
11




3 comments:

Monique said...

The first one is so Isaac! At least he was only serious and not scowling at the photographer :) I don't know why, but your page doesn't update on my blogger homepage. The other blog that I follow does...

p.s. you guys are picture crazy! I think you should do to thing where you swap one out every morning :)

tedandurand said...

LOVE THEM ALL(don't how to do a smiley face on here yet)  I would like to think about which ones I want and sizes.  Also I want to show Dad so he can pick one for his wallet.  BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!  Love Ya

Monique said...

I have a different web browser that I use now and I don't have to log in anymore. It keeps me logged into everything except myspace. I get annoyed with entering passwords.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker