Isaac has finally broken a tooth through! He has been having some teething symptoms for a while now, but they intensified over the past couple of weeks, and when he woke up in the morning last friday...pop! There was a tooth! It is his bottom left, and it is about halfway up or so I think. The right one is about to come through as well. We are all three excited for that! More sleep and less fuss all the way around!
Keeping on the subject of teeth, I think I am going to have to get my wisdom teeth removed. And soon! I have known it would need to be done for a long time, but it was never convenient to do so. Then again, is it ever convenient to get your wisdom teeth pulled? Doubt it.
We are getting Isaac's 6 month pictures and family pictures taken on Wednesday! I am so excited! Looks for them on the blog & in your mailboxes over the next couple of weeks!
Mark & I are convinced that Isaac will be crawling soon. He sits very well on his own, and reaches forward when he sits and ends up on his knees...and then on his tummy. Won't be long until his arms/legs are strong enough to stay up longer and then he will be on the go! Time to start baby proofing. Any baby-proofing tips from other mommies out there?
On an ending not, visit the link below and cast a vote in her poll for Gladys Siegleman!!
That is all I've got for now, enjoy the pictures!
Napping w/little man monkey!
If you look close you can see his tooth!
"you are funny mom!""Now gimme that camera!!"


2 comments:
Ok creeper, stop commenting on that post! Just kidding. Two tips on baby proofing.
1. Outlet covers- They make ones that replace the whole plate instead of the little plugs. Get the plate covers, they will save your finger nails. The part that covers the outlet will twist when you want to cover something in.
2. Cabinet locks- They make new magnetic ones. We are going to give those a try. When you want to unlock, you use a magnetic key. The latch type suck, especially for drawers. They also break all the time.
Fatty has started moving to the side when he's on his hands and knees. He can go backwards and to the side, now we just need to work on that whole forward thing...
Tell my brother to have you put all his expensive crap in a garage sale....and that, my friend, is how you baby-proof your house!
Post a Comment