Hello! I've got just a few minutes before my sleeping angel awakens with an appetite! So, to satisfy your Isaac fix, here are a few pictures! Isaac has a weigh-in tomorrow so we can see how much our chunky monkey has grown! Also, his umbilical stump fell off! woo-hoo! So this means he gets his frist REAL bath tonight! I will post some pics of these events tomorrow, until then, enjoy these few! Love, Stephie & Isaac
Aunt Jenny says this is her favorite...it is pretty sweet!

"What!? There's a puppy on my head!?"

"It's so nice to stretch out after a long hard day..."

Well, he has indeed arisen, and I am not talented enough yet to nurse and blog! I will try to post more tomorrow!
Aunt Jenny says this is her favorite...it is pretty sweet!
"What!? There's a puppy on my head!?"
"It's so nice to stretch out after a long hard day..."
Well, he has indeed arisen, and I am not talented enough yet to nurse and blog! I will try to post more tomorrow!


1 comment:
Yay! I love the puppy dog hat!
Post a Comment