Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Part 2: The Kammers!

After we left my parent's we headed up to Marshall, MI on the way through to Gaines to see the Kammers! Isaac finally got to meet his BFF, Kaiden, as well as the cool big bro, Hudson. We had a lot of fun there. It was neat to see the boys together, and great to catch up with Monique. Funny how I don't have any pictures of the two of us together! Guess we were too busy mixing cosmos!
Kaiden & Isaac; Homeboys
Here are some mpre pictures I took of the two boys. I know they seem tedius, but I thought the sequence of events was really funny. I put words in for effect and because, well, I'm a dork.
I: "BWAHH!"
K: "hey buddy, don't cry..here I'll hold your hand!"
I: "BWAAAAAH!"
K: "hmm maybe I need to squeeze harder.."
I: " WAAH WAHHH"
K: "ya know, I just don't think this is working..."
I: "AH, Ah....ah. I'm ok, I'm okay..."
K: "It's working! But wait...ah AH
I:" Ahhhhhhh. I guess this chair isn't so bad."
K: "I forgot how much I hated this chair! BWAAAAHH!"
I: "Or is it....."
K: "Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
I & K: "It is! Somebody get us outta here!"
Bwaaaaaaaaah!






1 comment:

Monique said...

Love the sequence. I forgot about the hand holding. He grabs anything and everything lately. Hudson's hair is a favorite!

After you left, he went for his 4 month well baby visit... 16lbs, 9oz and only 24 inches long. It's official, he's fat!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker