Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Part 3 - Grandma & Grandpa's House!

After we left the Kammer's we headed up to Gaines to see Grandma & Grandpa Norcross. They hadn't seen my little man since he was just a week old! We spent a day and a half there and had a great time. While we were there we went up to see Great Grandma Kovacs so that she could meet Isaac. It was really nice to see her with him, you could tell just how proud she was to be holding him, I couldn't even get her to take her eyes off him to look at the camera! She said she couldn't stop thinking about how much he reminded her of Mark. Mom Norcross got out some more pictures of Mark as a baby for us to check out. It is neat because in a few it seems as if Isaac is a carbon copy of him! At other times, I think he looks a smidge like me...I think it is those chubby chipmunk cheeks! I'll have to dig out some of my baby pics and post a comparison.








This was our last stop in Michigan and wednesday morning we met up with Mary & kids to head back home. I told Isaac before he went to bed that night that when he woke up we were going to go home to see his daddy. Maybe that is why he was up at 2, 3:30, and 5am!












Grandpa is so much fun!










Checking out Grandma's Garden


Isaac & the proud Great! He took a nice nap with Great Grandma

Sister Ann came over for a visitWho would of thought Grandparents could be so tiring! haha



On to part 4!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker