Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Part 4 - Three's company!

Well with all the kids it was more like Nine's Company, but I am refering to the three offspring of Jim & Barbara Norcross!


On wednesday morning, we packed up from Grandma & Grandpa Norcross's and met Aunt Mary and her chillins, who drove down with us! Uncle Jimmy and Jenny were a couple hours ahead. It was a loong trip, but Isaac slept and/or was quiet almost all the way (lucky me!). I think the fact that he was up a lot the night before contributed to that. Julia stepped in the last 2 hours of the drive and rode with me as to entertain Isaac. Thanks Julia!


I think it was bout 6:00 or so by the time we made it home. It was sure a relief to be home! And this was the first time that mark, mary, and Jimmy, and all been together at the same time for a while. It was good to be together.


I guess I was too busy to keep my camera out, but I have some pictures of the kids with Isaac, and 4th of July. On thursday we went to the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg. Mark, Jimmy, and Jenny took the tour and Mary and I hung out with the kids downtown and at the park. It was a beautiful day out, and a beautiful drive. Friday we had a barbeque and went into town for the fireworks. It was the first year that they had them in spring hill, they were up at the new crossings strip mall. Upon investigation while getting drinks @ target, Mark and Jimmy found out the were shooting them off over by Kohls. We decided to get as close as possible...I think they will be roping that section off next year. By the second firework there was debri falling down on us as if we were in a war zone! Only one came down that was still flaming...and nobody got hurt. It sure was loud though! They started shoothing them off at 9pm, Isaac fell asleep in the car at 8:58! And didn't even budge the entire time!


Saturday we went to downtown nashville...little did we know there was a Kenny Chesney concert that afternoon...so everything was packed. We got some lunch & drinks at the Big River Brewery and then came home. Jimmy & Jenny pulled out sunday morning. We had a lot of fun with them.


Mary & the kids stayed until monday, and we were able to go to the Cheesecake factory for lunch and then to Arrington winery in the afternoon. I wish I had may camera at the restaurant to catch the kids devouring their peanut butter cup cheesecake! They pulled out before 6am on monday. It was sad to see everyone go, we had a great time.



Daddy & Isaac

Silly uncle Jimmy
Isaac's new girlfriend
He had a long day!



Cuties!

Crazy girls
Theodore rolling down the hill waiting for fireworks
....and waiting...
Three bald men waiting....




No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker