I thought I'd give ya'll a sampling of our latest effort at using our new camera to its greatest potential. We got a few good pics out of it, and learned somethings that will help us get some professional style pictures out to everyone!
Isaac had his four month baby visit today. He is 15.0lbs 7oz and 26 inches long! His weight gain slowed down a little, but he kept right on stretchin' (big surprise there!).
We are headed up to MI in the morning. My leg is touch and go, we are hoping for more go! I have some remedies that should help out in the car though. We are excited to see everyone. Say a little prayer for us!
Probably no post for a while, I'll be seein' all you readers anyways! I'll put pics from our visit up when we get home.
Love to all,
Steph


1 comment:
He has such an adorable smile!
Post a Comment