Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve!

We had a relatively laid back Christmas Eve. Mark worked for just a couple of hours in the morning, and was home by 11. I spent some time in the kitchen cooking and dipping peanut butter balls. We got an awesome package of professional looking christmas cookies and chocolates from Aunt Mary! We had an early dinner (Chili) and then got dressed for church!


This picture makes my heart melt!



Thank you Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Jim for the super cute outfit!

Christmas Eve candlelight service was at 7pm. Considering this was Isaac's normal bedtime, I was nervous about how he was going to handle service, and whether or not I'd actually be able to stay in the sanctuary! He totally threw us a curve ball though. He slept most the way to church, and all throughout service he was the cheeriest little boy you'd ever seen. He was being very social with the ushers behind us, and with his friend Luke (born feb. 1st, 08) who was sitting across the aisle. We enjoyed service very much. On the way home, Isaac fell asleep so Mark and I took a brief detour in search of big houses in brentwood with christmas lights. We didn't have much luck, but still got some nice views from th top of some foothills.

When we got home, me and Isaac changed into our christmas jammies. I had bought some for Mark, but since they don'e make christmas pjs in tall man styles I had to get xxl. They were about three feet wide, and still 4 inches too short. :( We got the little man in bed, and then waited for Santa to come...

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker