Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! And happy birthday to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We finally took our Christmas picture after church last night. I think this one was take 10. We finally got Lucy to look at the camera, and I stopped caring what my body parts look like, after all I am preggo! The flash from the camera always makes Lucy look like an alien dog! I hope all of you up North are enjoying your white Christmas! The closest we got this year was a light layer of frost on the grass! They say we only have an 8% chance for a white Christmas, but I'm betting on next year! Lucy was very excited when she woke up this morning...I think she could smell her bone from the bedroom. She headed right for the tree and was astounded at the size bone Santa had left her....but then she saw Ethel, her long lost and beloved monkey friend! Well, we will leave some pictures of the morning mayhem for you all to enjoy below. We are going to go play with our new toys (I got an Ipod nano!) and Mark is going to program his new GPS! Then we are getting ready to go enjoy Christmas dinner with our new friends from church! We hope you all have a great and happy day, Merry Christmas and Love to you all!! We'll be seeing you soon!

Lucy inspecting what Santa had left....



You should see her try to walk around with it...priceless!

Decapitated Ethel V...just two hours after Lucy had her! I didn't even get the chance to take a picture of her gleefully playing with her!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker