Monday, December 31, 2007

My, what a growing boy you have!

After my shower this morning, I felt the need for a photo-op. It's amazing to me how quickly I am growing now! The little man is putting on about a half a pound a week now, which means about pound for dear ole mommy! I feel like I have changed a lot since the last picture, but lets see what you think!
I know, the flash is sort of annoying. You'd think by now I'd figure out how to take a good picture! This is me @ 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant! The "picture pants" are getting to be too small. I think I bought them when I was around 16weeks. Now they only come out at picture time, to provide an accurate comparison. Besides, the full panel pants I'm wearing now, aren't exactly photo material. That's if for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bill was amazed and a little grossed out! LOL What was he expecting? Looks like that baby is really growing!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker