Thursday, December 6, 2007
So this is heartburn?
I think I took a wrong turn at the ham and banana pepper pizza last night. I was up off and on all night, I'd have to sit up just to try to burp. It feels like there is a big knot/gas bubble just under my ribs. I was hoping it would be gone by the time this morning came around, but no luck! Could this be heartburn? I've never had it before. Or could it just be pressure from my ever increasing abdomen? Most importantly, why I am asking questions to a blog? Whatever the case may be, it is not comfortable. But, I still feel very blessed to be carrying this child and I know it will be well worth it in a few months! Oh, and don't get your hopes up....I know they (whoever they is) say that having heartburn during pregnancy means your baby will have hair. I assure you, this will not be the case with my little man...if he comes out with peach fuzz on his head, I will be astonished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment