Monday, December 10, 2007

Painting the little man's room!

So I will start by saying the the weather in TN is wacko. For the past three days it has been in the upper 60's to mid 70's! Isn't this December?? Wheres the snow? With this weather I figured there was no better time to start painting the babies room, since I could have the window open to aerate and not freeze! We have one and a half walls done so far, and are finishing the rest tonight when Mark gets home. But, I wanted to share some pics now because I am so excited about it!



Daddy got the high parts.....isn't he just adorable!? He was so proud.
Mommy got the low parts..... (note that the camera does add 10lbs...so, those cheeks (upper and lower) are not actually mine! :)


And I just couldn't deprive you of this one....though I do look much stealthier in non-painting gear :).

One wall down, three more to go!! Then we can add the furniture, I'm so excited!!

Moving on, I was watching a baby story this morning (it's sort of my ritual) and this woman was talking about making sure you have a birth plan. This is not the first time I've heard this. Books, magazines, TV shows all say "make sure to have a copy of your birth plan with you when you go to the hospital." WHAT!?! What if my birth plan is "Have contraction....go to hospital....get drugged...push like I've never pushed before....have baby.....oogle....come home." Do I really need a birth plan? I think these may just be designed for those daring, brave women who go into childbirth drug free and in some sort of water environment. God bless them, but it's just not for me. I don't have what they call a high tolerance for pain....and I'm pretty sure child birth would be the most painful thing I'll ever experience, so I'm all for the epidural!

We'll keep you posted on the room, and I'll have baby belly pics up for you to oogle at soon! I'm 28 weeks already....can you believe it?






No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker